2009年5月10日星期日

Jesting.. AlwaysMe..

[D]ear.. eu was surprise when da first time i tell eu that
"I Love You"..
surprise when i'm started treating eu as my gf ..
surprise that i call eu gf ..
and i.. was surprise too..
when eu call me Bf..
and i'm pleasurable..
by having a smart.. beautiful.. and a sweet gf like eu as well..
Thank you.. muak..
I'm sorry..
i'm irresolute!


we stay with each other..stare at eu .. side by side..

Although we dont hav much conversation at all..
because..
i hav fallen for eu..
every moment..
my angel smile,a little laughter..
echoing inside my mind..

i'm REGRET ..
i know that..
maybe i could nvr hav a chance anymore..
even ever..

EU LEAVE ME WITH A NOTE WITHOUT A SOUND..
after that.. i realise love is an excuse of getting hurt to me..
i hav try hard to looking for it..
but..
i failed..

because..
eu are the ONLY ONE to me..

listen ..



I ℒ0vℇ u..



Dear,I'm here to court on eu again
may i.. ?

6 条评论: